Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Weird Thing I Notice.

So I was watching Nick & Norah's Infinitely Playlist on DVD the other day. Kinda cute movie, bought it on a whim. The two main characters are attractive enough (well, Michael Cera is a dork, and the girl is definitely prettier). Anyway, I always noticed this in movies and you know what, it kinda creeps me out. And I noticed it in this movie:

Norah's head/face is bigger than Nick's head/face.

Why does that matter, you say? Because it does. See, I'm looking at them sucking face and I just can't buy it when the girl's head/face is bigger than the guy's head/face. I've never really mentioned this quirk to anyone before. See, my best friends and I have measured the circumference of our noggins before, but I never expressed at the time that I feel a guy I'm dating and/or are in a serious relationship with should at least have a bigger face than I do. It creeps me out otherwise. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment