Monday, February 16, 2009

Blast You, Bejeweled 2!!!

So it's close to 10 o'clock last night, and slightly bored, I think, what the hey, I will go and download the Bejeweled 2 application for my iPod. I figured I've never paid for one so this should be fun...

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK....

Um yeah, it's now 1 in the morning, I'm on level 32 and I have to work the next day. Whhhaaa?!?! How the heck did that happen? Granted I put it on the endless option, not knowing what I was getting into. I mean, shouldn't you LOSE at some point? Is this like the song that never ends? I'm soooo tired, I just start pawing at the ipod interface screen hoping that it would result in "no more moves" and yet nada, it's still going like an iTouch POSSESSED. How is this possible?! Finally, I give in to and said enough is enough, sleepy time is what I crave, so I went to quit and the game prompts me, "Save and Quit your Game?" ?????????? I did not even know that was an OPTION!! I could've been asleep 3 HOURS ago. Don't do what I did.

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed really, really hard. The exact same thing has happened to me on countless occasions. Also, there's a Bejeweled on Facebook. It's kinda nice because the rounds only last a minute, but it can be just as addicting.

    ReplyDelete