Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've never lived until THIS moment.


Ahem. This is my first ever blog. Why did I create it? Well, besides the fact that business is slow and I'm bored as hell, I've just had a life-changing experience I wanted to share with the Universe: I had a Quarter-Pounder w/ Cheese from McDonalds and I've never felt more ALIVE!

See, I'm well past the quarter of the century mark (by about 5 years or so), and I have never experienced a QP w/ C before. Now I know what you're thinking. 1) That's crazy and 2), you just ate your day's worth of calories and week's worth of Sodium. Pish Posh I say to all the haters! So what if I'm a bit impressionable because of all those McDonald's commercials pushing this delectable product! I said, you know what, my brain DOES want to talk to my mouth about this and you know what, my mouth answered right back!




As much as cheese is my favorite food, I thought two slices of cheese could be overkill but you know what, my taste buds sure didn't mind. The food was so piping hot, the fries burned my tongue, but I kept chugging right along! The burger looked like a commercial the way the cheese way overlapping the quarter patty flawlessly, like it wasn't even TRYING!

I plan to be back on that eliptical in no time. YUM YUM YUM. Worth every calorie. I'm good on McD's for another 8 months or so. I finally get that scene in Pulp Fiction.

Still have a job,

Pistol

3 comments:

  1. Yay pistol, welcome to the blogging fold.

    I am personally more of a big mac person, but there is something about those QP's that are so delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I'm lovin it! hee hee
    I'm not quite sure I'm ready to take the jump into the world of blogging (although I love reading 'em and have considered it) but I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha welcome to the dark side, my dear. McDonalds is delish.

    xo d

    ReplyDelete