Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cuban Coffee & Other Musings.

Ahhh... ya know, on a cold crisp day such as this, nothing fills the soul with so much faux love as Cuban Coffee. Just makes me happy is all. I'm starting to think my blog is more about food than anything, so I will try to balance it out with stories where I'm annoyed.

Now, for instance. I want to write my blog in paz (without people in my biz), but someone annoying me is in my vicinity and I can hear their voice like nails on a chalkboard. Go away already, this is intimate for me and you're ruining it lame-o.

Oh, and don't you hate it when people try to be all passo-aggro with you and you call them out and they're like, whatev. These same people eventually become serial killers because of anger management issues. Yeah, I really recommend you have your one cup of Cuban coffee today.



1 comment: