Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valuable Lesson.

Blood tests are expensive. I repeat, blood tests are EXPENSIVE (see where the caps make a difference there, that was very important). I felt like the American Health system just R'ed me right now (If you know Buster from Arrested Development, you would get this reference). It's gonna cost me close to $900 for Allergy testing (Say WHA??). Look, they want my blood so bad, I will bust out with a sharp object, a sandwich bag, and a hell0-kitty band-aid and take care of this sh*t myself! If that would lower my bill by half, I would totally do it.

And do you think my medical insurance carrier covers this... sure they do... after you meet their $2,000 deductible requirement. Let's just say I'm getting closer to it. Did I mention my fiscal period ends in July, so then that $$$ goes back to zero starting July 1st. I should look up flights to Cuba, I hear good things.

Sigh... to make myself feel better, I watch this video. It just makes me so happy. Look at that lil' rascal fox when he realizes the awesome-ness that is a giant trampoline. I want a fox!

1 comment: