Monday, February 16, 2009

Chili's Tried To Hose Me.


So there I was at my work-local Chili's with TKG (That Kind Of Girl), and our server Ray (I like to get to know the names of people handling my food) takes our order. Gee, I realize I eat out a LOT more than I realized... anyhoo. I orded the Chicken Club tacos (so tasty). Now keep in mind that the menu has recently changed. They used to give you 3 tacos for $7.99, but they have now reduced the amount to 2 for the same price ($8.99 if you want 3). I was okay with that b/c I was going to ask Ray to make it 2, I hate to waste. This is the exact verbage from the menu:

"Two flour tortillas filled with mesquite chicken, chopped applewood smoked bacon, chipotle-ranch dressing, diced tomatoes, mixed cheeses and lettuce. Served with rice and black beans."
-side note, don't like the tomatoes and you all know I've tried.

This is what I got:

Um, Ray, yeah Ray, can you come back here cuz we have a problem. I sure as hell hope you're not trying to scam me by adding an extra taco we all know I didn't order. That last taco could've gone to other people man, it could've fed someone else for like a week (okay, I didn't say it like that), but I had pointed to what I wanted earlier and Ray was like, you want Guacamole with that (no). Did he ask if I wanted 3 tacos b/c apparently I looked like I wanted it: NO!

So I did inquire, Ray, I didn't ask for this, am I going to be charged for this? He was like oh, it's a $1 more for 3 tacos... I was like, but I didn't ask for it. Him: Normally we charge for the 3rd one, but I'll take it off, it's on the house.

Yeah, thanks dipshit for doing me such a grand favor, making it sound like I asked for it AND he was going to charge me for it. Glad I said something or he was going to try to hose me. Chump.

Oh and btw, he did try to charge me $8.99 which I pointed out before he showed me the new total, trying to make me look like a damn fool.

1 comment:

  1. well thank GOD you know how to let things go...oh wait...lemme guess, someone got a yelp...

    ReplyDelete