Friday, February 13, 2009

Hot Geek Of The Week: Jim Parsons



I've decided to name some of my favorite geeks on a weekly basis. If you know me, I have a thing for skinny geeks. This week is is Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper on the CBS comedy "The Big Bang Theory." If you haven't checked out this show, what are you WAITING for.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/

This guy MAKES the show. One of the best characters ever created and he doesn't get the play he deserves from critics. He's not hot from a universal standpoint, but I find his comedic timing to make me blissfully happy, thus stimulating my endorphins. Anyone who plays a physicist is okay in my book, especially one who thinks he's better than everybody else. I think the actor may not play for my team, but that's okay, I have a soft spot for him. Rock on Sheldon, rock on.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, LOVE THIS SHOW. How funny was the mom one? "We could run the math if you want to" "yes lets" HA HA.

    Thank you for showing me the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He simply very handsome guy))))) Sheldom charming man)))) Jim you simply fine fellow............I am not torn away look everything where you are taken off)))))) SO TO HOLD))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. He simply very handsome guy))))) Sheldom charming man)))) Jim you simply fine fellow............I am not torn away look everything where you are taken off)))))) SO TO HOLD))))))

    ReplyDelete