Friday, February 27, 2009

Hot Geek Of The Week: Anderson Cooper

(Oh Anderson. Be still my heart. You make me so happy, just by looking at you)

Oh hi. Ahem, I did see you there. Perhaps YOU can see why Anderson Cooper is my pic for Hot Geek of the Week. For those who don't know who he is, and yes, sadly there are still some of you out there who don't (BLT, I'm looking at you), He's a news anchor on CNN. He hosts AC360 every weekday and he just KILLS it because he's hot and he cares about the issues and stuff. And he like goes to different countries and junk and cares about the people there... and like I said, stuff. And I mean come on, have you SEEN his biceps?!

Your WELCOME! I put more than one pic because I think you people deserve a little bit of eye candy. Oh and BLT, you know who you are, how can you think he's old. Looked it up. Only 41. Has had gray hair for years!
Oh and one more thing. Not to burst any hetero bubbles here, but once again I choose a geek who I don't think plays for my team. Kinda sad, I have a penchant for guys who will never want me. What's that about? Think Anderson, think!

(hmmm...)

3 comments: