Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I'm Allergic To.

I just got my results back from my doctor, informing me what the heck I'm allergic to. In no particular order:

1. Dog Hair - Ya see people, I knew I wasn't a fan of dogs (at least really big ones). Take THAT to the bank potential future suitors. Notice my doc didn't mention CAT hair. (Yesssss)






2. Lawn Grass - Boring. Doesn't everybody get rashes sitting on freshly cut grass?









3. House Dust - I'm officially retiring from cleaning ANYTHING.









And finally, the most devastating of all....

4. ::quiet sob::... Almonds?!?! - Effin' almonds, are you KIDDING me? Seriously, are you JOKING? Because I HEART Almonds, and I never break out in hives or rashes, what's the deal? Were the blood testers asleep at the wheel? I'm so confused. I always have a 50/50 chance of breaking out into hives when I eat shrimp and yet no shellfish allergy in sight?!?! No friggin' way man, no WAY am I giving up my Mocha Almond Fudge Ice cream, that's my favorite, you can't take that away from me. Unh uh, not gonna happen.

I figured since I spend a bit more than $800 for a food and airborne allergy test, that the total comes out to approx. $200 per symptom. Dang.

Oh, and approx. 1 person excluding myself may have found this post interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment