Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Work Is My Pharmacy.


Ask and you shall receive.


So my bout with the asthma is turning into an all-out war between me and my nostrils. Pills and inhalers are working overtime. Seriously, there are like 6 different pill bottles in my purse... and I don't even have one of those huge purses... anymore.


Well, leave it to me to bitch and moan, wishing and hoping that I had a neti pot at my disposal. Lo and behold, a coworker of mine came around just in time to hear my "woe is me" story about a sinus infection and he goes, "Well, I have an unused one if you want it." Okay, WHA? This guys provides the ONE thing I need at that exact moment like a frickin' genie. I should call him Robin Williams cuz he grants wishes and sh*t. I mean seriously, who DOES that?!


The other day, I needed Mucinex. The receptionist had it. Wow, I hit the pharmaceutical JACKPOT, DING DING DING DING! I should ask for a million dollars next time. Did I say my work is my pharmacy? I should say they're more like my drug dealer... 'cept I've never done illegal drugs... awkward.

I could sure go for a sparkling Pelligrino right now. Ahh...
- Pistol

1 comment:

  1. I could seriously go for a valium right now? Anyone? Is this thing on?

    ReplyDelete